UGC NET Cut Off December 2020: Candidates who recently participated in UGC NET, can check UGC NET Cut off marks December 2020. To qualify UGC NET, every candidate has to score some minimum qualifying marks in both papers. Along with it, candidates also have to score above aggregate cut off marks (%) of the respected subject.
Only after scoring minimum qualifying marks candidate will consider for the awards of Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship.
Candidates who score below the qualifying marks either in Paper 1 or Paper 2 get automatically rejected from the consideration zone.
Apply Now: UGC NET Exam 2020
UGC NET Cut Off Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks
According to UGC, the minimum qualifying marks for Paper 1 & Paper 2 are given below.
|General||40 (40%)||80 (40%)|
|OBC (NC)||35 (35%)||70 (35%)|
|SC/ST||35 (35%)||70 (35%)|
- For unreserved category, candidates must have to score a minimum of 40% marks in both Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- For reserved category, candidates must have to score minimum 35% marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 2 will be checked only after securing Paper 1 qualifying marks.
- After qualifying Paper 1 and Paper 2, subject-wise and category-wise lists are prepared by NTA from the aggregate score of Paper 1 & 2.
- Finally, candidates who score above cut off for JRF & Lectureship are awarded with UGC NET e certificate.
Subject & category-wise expected & previous years cut off marks are given below.
UGC NET Cut Off June 2019
These are the percentage marks of last selected candidate in UGC NET June 2019 for JRF & Lectureship.
Cut Off December 2018
These are the marks of last selected candidate in UGC NET December 2018 for JRF & Lectureship.
Cut Off Marks July 2018
These are the marks of last selected candidate in UGC NET July 2018 for JRF & Lectureship.
Cut Off Marks November 2017
These are the marks of last selected candidate in UGC NET November 2017 for JRF & Lectureship.
Firstly try to score minimum qualifying marks in both papers. After then you have to score above UGC NET Cut off Marks (%) required in respected subject.
Related Posts for You
- UGC NET Economics Syllabus 2020: Books, Question Papers, Cut Off
- UGC NET Syllabus for Commerce 2020, Question Papers, Books
- UGC NET English Syllabus 2020: Question Papers, Cut off, Books
- UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1 2020: Pattern, Question Papers, Books
- UGC NET Management Syllabus 2020, Question Papers, Cut off, Books