Pre Matric Minority Scholarship was announced for six notified minorities in June 2006. It provides scholarship to students up to 10th class who belongs to minority communities. The scholarship is fully funded by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India.
The main objective of this scholarship is to encourage parents from minority communities to send their children to school. The purpose of this scholarship is to educational upliftment of students belongs to minority communities.
Here you will able to check eligibility conditions, amount and how to apply for the pre-matric scholarship.
Also Check: Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 [Available Now]
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2020
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Online|
Registration Starts on
|Last date to apply||15-10-2020|
The online registration for the pre-matric scholarship for the academic year 2020-21 starts from 15-07-2020. Eligible candidates can apply up to 15 October 2020. Let’s check the eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- Applicant should belong to the six notified minority communities such as Muslims, Sikh, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Parsis
- The candidate should be studying in classes I to X in the government/private schools and have regular attendance as the standards set by board/University.
- The student must have regular attendance
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- The candidate should have to secure 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Maximum two students from a family at a time can avail this scholarship.
Not Eligible? Check: MOMA Scholarship 2020
Minority Scholarship Amount
|Class I to V|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 100/pm|
|Class VI to X|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 500/pa|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 350/pm|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 100/pm for Day Scholar|
|Rs. 600/pm for Hosteler|
The scholarship amount directly credited to the beneficiary account after selection for this scholarship.
Application Form: Apply Now
To apply for this scholarship candidate has to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official website www.scholarshipos.gov.in of “National Scholarship Portal“.
- After then, the candidate has to register yourself on the National Scholarship Portal to apply for this scholarship.
- After registration, you will be provided with “Application Id” & Password that is required for login.
- Now login and apply for the available scholarship on National Scholarship Portal.
By following these simple steps you can apply for a pre-matric minority scholarship.
- Educational document
- Minority Certificate
- Bank Account Copy (Number, IFSC Code)
- Aadhaar Number/Bonafide Student Certificate from Institute/School
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned Copy of Bank Passbook
- Non-domicile state of applicant requires bonafide student certificate from Institute/School.
Candidate can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems. Before filling, the application form read all instructions carefully.
Help Desk No. 0120 – 6619540
Pre Matric Minority Scholarship will lighten the burden of educational expenses over the parents. The scope of this scholarship is to increase the literacy rate among minorities. So, the can get a better Education, Career and Jobs etc.
Related Posts for You
- Post Matric Minority Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & Apply
- Merit Cum Mean Scholarship for Minorities: Eligibility, Amount & Apply
- MOMA Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & How to Apply
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & How to Apply
- UP Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount, Status & How to Apply