Maulana Azad Scholarship is one of India’s pre-matric scholarships for girl students. The Maulana Azad Education Foundation provided “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” every year for girl students belonging to minorities.
The Maulana Azad Education Foundation comes under the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India. Moreover, it is fully funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India.
After all, here you will able to check important dates, eligibility criteria, scholarship amount and how to apply for this Scholarship.
The main objective of this scholarship is to identify, promote and assist meritorious girl students who aren’t able to continue their studies due to lack of financial support. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains are the notified minority communities of India.
Moreover, the purpose of this scholarship is to the payment of school/college fee, purchase of study material like stationery/equipment required for the course.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
The online registration process for “Begum Hazarat Mahal Scholarship” is available every year from the month of July to October. The important dates are given below:
To apply for this pre-matric scholarship, a candidate has to full fill the following eligibility conditions.
- The applicant should be a girl and studying in class 9th to +2.
- Applicant should have to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous class.
- Applicant should belong to one of the minority communities such as Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
- The applicant’s parents/guardians annual income from all sources doesn’t exceed Rs 2,00,000.
Note: Other students belongs to minority communities can apply for MOMA Scholarship 2020.
|IX Class||Rs. 5000/-|
|X Class||Rs. 5000/-|
|XI Class||Rs. 6000/-|
|XII Class||Rs. 6000/-|
The amount paid by the foundation to each girl student is Rs. 10000 ( Rs. 5000 in IX & Rs. 5000 in X) and Rs. 12000 (Rs. 6000 in XI % Rs. 6000 in XII).The scholarship amount is directly credited to the Bank Account of the successful applicant through Direct Beneficiary Transfer (DBT) mode.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form 2020
To apply for this scholarship candidate has to follow the following steps given below.
How to Apply
- First of all, visit the official website of the Maulana Azad Education foundation www.maef.nic.in/.
- On the Homepage, follow the link as “MAEF Schemes: Online Registration >> Apply Online.
- Then you will be redirected to application form portal, fill your personal details carefully.
- After filling your personal details, submit your application form. You have to print out your application form for future reference.
- The candidate doesn’t require to send any hard copy to MAEF office
Note: There are no fees/charges for either online application form or for any other service in this regard. Before filling the application form read all instruction carefully.
- Educational Documents
- Income Certificate (Issued by Appropriate Authority)
- Minority Certificate (Issued by Appropriate Authority)
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Bank Copy with Account No & IFSC Code
- School Verification Certificate
School Verification Certificate: The students are advised to download school verification form and certify it through Principal of School with stamp & signature on the photograph and at the given space in the form. Candidates are required to upload school verification form during the filling application form.
|Online Registration Starts On||15 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 October 2020|
|Last date to upload documents||31 October 2020|
The filling of online application form starts from 15 July 2020 and available up to 15 October 2020. The Candidates can upload their documents and make final submission up to last date 31 October 2020.
- The selection for “Begum Hazarat Mahal Scholarship” is made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the previous class and annual income of the parents.
- The merit lists are prepared by the MAEF office for the final selection of students.
- There are fixed seats for each community, State, UT’s on the basis of the population according to the latest Census.
- In absence of the eligible candidate, scholarships will be transferred to the same community of other states.
How to Check Scholarship Status
Candidates who had applied for “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” can check your application status by simply following the steps given below.
To check scholarship status you have required one of identification details such as Registration No/ Aadhaar Card No/ Bank Account No.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Status
- Firstly, visit the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- After that, choose your Scholarship Category (IX, X, XI, XII).
- Also, enter your date of birth in the format (DD/MM.YYYY).
- Now enter one of the identification details such as Registration No/ Aadhaar Card No/ Bank Account No.
- You have to enter the Captcha Code given in the box and at last hit the “View Application Status” button.
- Finally, your application status of either you will get a scholarship or not will be shown on screen.
If candidates are required any kind of help or facing any technical problem while applying online can contact by the following methods:
Phone No: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
Email Id: email@example.com
You can also frequently asked your question/queries simply filling a form at Frequently Asked Question
More About Maulana Scholarship
- The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship for Girl students started since 2003-04.
- It provided helps to meritorious girl students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
- Moreover, the Maulana Azad Education Foundation was established on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth centenary.
- It is a voluntary, non-political, non-profit and social service provider organization.
- Moreover, the scholarship is fully funded by the Government of India.
- The scholarship is only given to top eligible candidates based on quota fixed for the concerned state. So that applicant cannot ensure their selection by fulfilling eligibility conditions.
- At last, it is one of the post & pre-matric scholarship for the minority community.
So, read all instructions carefully of Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 and apply before the last date.
Related Posts for You
- Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & Apply
- Post Matric Minority Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & Apply
- Merit Cum Mean Scholarship for Minorities: Eligibility, Amount & Apply
- MOMA Scholarship 2020: Eligibility, Amount & How to Apply
- Bihar Scholarship 2020: List, Eligibility, Amount & How to Apply