CG TET 2020: The notification of Chhattisgarh tet 2020 has been released on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM). VYAPAM conduct Chhattisgarh TET every year. Here you will able to check CG TET 2020, Notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, Application Form, Documents required and how to apply for Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Also Check: CG TET Syllabus 2020
CG TET 2020 Application Form
The notification of CG TET 2020 will be released in the month of February. The application submission process has been started on the same date. The important dates such as online registration start/end, admit card availability, date of examination, etc have been given below.
|Official Notification Released||Coming Soon|
|Online Registration Start||February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||March 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||Before 1 Week of Examination|
|Date of Examination||April 2020|
The online registration process will be starting very soon. The examination will be held on April 2020 in two shifts; Shift I for Paper I (09:30 AM to 12:15 PM) and Shift II for Paper-II (02:00 PM to 04:45 PM).
CG TET Eligibility Criteria
As we know there are two different papers on the basis of Elementary (Class I to V) and Primary (Class VI to VIII) level. There will be Paper I for Elementary classes and Paper II for Primary classes.
Paper I Eligibility Criteria
For Paper-I candidate must have to fulfil this education qualification:
- 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks or Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary education or 2 Year Diploma in Special Education. (Passed or Appearing in the Final year)
Paper-II Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfil any one condition given below:
- Graduation and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor in Education. OR
- 10+2 with at least 50% and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EL.ED). OR
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years BA.ed/ BSc.ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Special Education (B.ed (Special).
Note: Candidate in the final year of Diploma/ Degree can also apply.
CG TET 2020 Application Form
The online application process starts very soon. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of Chhattisgarh TET.
The application fee for CGTET is given below category wise:
|Category||Paper I/Paper II||Both|
|General||Rs 350||Rs 600|
|OBC||Rs 250||Rs 400|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs 200||Rs 300|
For Paper I or Paper II application fee is Rs 350 for General, Rs 250 for OBC and Rs 200 for SC/ST/PWD. Candidate can also apply for both papers in a single application.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- Step 2: After that choose the option of “Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020“.
- Step 3: Firstly read all guidelines and instruction carefully
- Step 4: To fill application form choose option 8: Online Application Form- T19.
- Step 5: Fill in the application form and your application will be submitted successfully after making fee payment.
- Step 5: You can also track your application status by entering the date of birth and a registered ID generated while filling the application form.
Follow these simple steps to apply for Chhattisgarh TET 2020. You can also download CG TET Notification 2020 from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Related Posts for You
- CTET 2020: Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern & Syllabus
- TNTET 2020: Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus & Books
- CG TET Syllabus 2020, Pattern, Passing Marks, Books & Tips
- CTET Syllabus 2020 for Paper 1/ Paper 2: Qualifying Marks, Books